Whitney Houston is Backs

Friday, September 4, 2009



Whitney Whitney Houston is Back !Whitney Houston is back! I am sure you still remember of her. She is a famous singer and actress, I remember her act in the “Bodyguard” some years ago. She’s back with one of the most anticipated and highly visible events in the history of entertainment in New York City.

Whitney Houston, Grammy award winner and renowned recording artist, diva of all divas, has performed at a free concert in support of her new album on Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at Central Park Ramsey’s Playfield, New York.

She performed four songs: “Million Dollar Bill” and “I Look to You” from her new album, as well as classics “My Love Is Your Love” and “I’m Every Woman.”

This performance will repeat via online or television on Good Morning America

0 comments

Post a Comment

Share your coment